Friday 28 February 2014

Noir Venom


Hi! So we decided to play around with our camera lately and try to attempt to broaden our photography skills. The idea was to achieve the 'studio' look we often see in magazines. It's not quite a 'studio' photography, considering I made this in our kitchen using white cloth as a background, although I gotta admit I was surprised how good they came out. Being a graphic designer I played around with the grayscale and typography to achieve the look we aimed for in our initial concept. The idea behind the photos tackles the perception of sinfulness and purity as well as explores the study of elegance in nude photography. Justine posed and styled, I shot and edited. Hope you guys like it!

Also you can hype these on lookbook by clicking on the widget below. Thanks!





1 comment: